Security Services Manager Jobs, Security Jobs, Kenya Railways Corporation Jobs
- Developing & enforcing security standards in line with the operating framework
- Managing & monitoring the implementation of the security strategy in line with policies, processes & procedures to deliver business objective.
- Managing security audits to identify possible threats and recommending preventive measures
- Managing continuous information gathering and intelligence analysis with a view to developing preventive measures for enhanced security of the Corporation’s assets and operations
- Managing, training and monitoring outsourced security service providers to meet KR security objectives and enhance performance.
- Liaising with national security agencies to ensure security of Corporation’s assets and business operations.
- Preparing security training programmes and carrying out sensitization initiatives to enhance compliance with security standards and policies
- Overseeing incident response planning and investigation of security violations, contributing to disciplinary and legal matters associated with such violations as necessary
- Maintaining an up to date databank of security incidents and trends and reporting for management information and security action
- Contributing towards business continuity planning
- Designing programmes and measures to prevent and eliminate encroachment
- Preparing, managing and monitoring the departments budgets
- Leading, motivating and developing the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives
- Managing the department’s communication
- Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices in management
- Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Masters Degree in Security Management, Social Sciences or equivalent from a recognised Institution
- Bachelors Degree in Security Management or equivalent from a recognised Institution
- Ten (10) years experience in the Police or Military and served in the rank of Chief Inspector/Major for at least three (3) years or;
- Ten (10) years experience in Government or Private Sector in Security Services and served at Senior Management Level for at least three (3) years.
- Valid Practising Licence where applicable
- Certificate in Management/Leadership skills
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Terms of Offer
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form (KR/HRA/KEA/FM08), attach their testimonials, certificates and National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following clearance Certificates:
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Kenya Railways Corporation
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kenya Railways is an equal opportunity Employer