Security Supervisor Jobs, Security Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
The Job Role
The Security Supervisor role in the company requires a mature, results oriented and self motivated individual. He will be responsible for the efficient and effective management delivery of security services provided by the company to clients. Must be able to operate company motorbikes and motor vehicle with a Clean Driving Licence.
- To manage and provide effective leadership to the security guards and ensure that he supervises the daily operations of guards at all sites by conducting routine and random patrols.
- To maintain the Security Operations Procedures (SOP’s) Manual up to date for use by all on site security personnel to cover duties, individual instructions for each post; attendance; use of security equipment; dress standard; training etc.
- Performance and attendance issues are addressed at the correct time, in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Act as focal point for any investigations involving security breaches; to prepare reports and recommend course of action in consultation with General Manager.
- Maintain the security team training plans up to date for all security staff and to test their knowledge of procedures regularly.
- Security professional with a proven management experience within the security industry, and with knowledge of having worked in a security firm for at least 3 years.
- A sound working knowledge of security best practice and legislation affecting the security role.
- Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, negotiating and diplomatic engagement skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills, with a proactive ‘hands on’, problem solving approach, able to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents breaches.
- Experience of writing procedures, drafting reports, preparing business cases and compiling and adjusting duty rosters to meet shortfalls in guard staffing levels
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Must have the ability to operate a motorbike and be licensed for the same.
- Recognized security qualifications from a credible institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to email@example.com with the title ‘security supervisor’
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.