Senior Accountant Job at Seven Seas Technologies
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant Job
- 3+ years’ of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred
How to Apply
Send detailed CV to email@example.com indicate the job title on the email subject.
NB: Indicate your current salary on the CV