Senior Accounts Assistant Jobs, Accounting Jobs, BUC Jobs
BUC SCALE 8
- Passed CPA II;
- 5 Years Relevant Working Experience;
- Served as Senior Accounts Assistant II or equivalent for a minimum period of 3 years;
- Knowledge in Financial Management Information Systems; and
- Certificate of relevant computer packages from a recognized institution.
- Verification of vouchers and committal documents;
- Data capture, maintenance of primary records such as cash books, ledgers and vote books registers;
- Preparation of management reports, such as, imprests and expenditure return reports;
- Receiving duly processed payments and receipt vouchers;
- Writing cheques and posting payments and receipting vouchers in the cash books;
- Updating of cash books on daily basis;
- Ensuring security of cheque books; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
How To Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.