Revenue Inventory Senior Analyst Job at Kenya Airways
The Senior Groups analyst is responsible for maximizing airline revenue using the Group Tool.
This role will manage the day-to-day functions in the Group’s team with the responsibility of developing group’s strategies and policies, in line with the demand strategy.
- Support Groups’ analysts , managing groups’ performance through the use of Revenue management best practises
- Evaluate and price group requests to ensure that low fare group bookings do not displace higher revenue customers on prime service.
- Work with Pricing/Inventory and Sales to ensure guidelines for group policies, prices and contracts are competitive
- Provide group reports/tracking data as needed.
- Ensure appropriate communication both within and outside of Revenue management.
Senior Analyst Kenya Job Responsibilities
- Reports to Revenue Manager Inventory
- Provides overall leadership support to group analysts
- Ensures optimal and efficient use of the groups tool: high quality output
- Work with Demand Flight analysts to set strategy for group acceptance guidelines
- Periodic review of groups terms and conditions in liaison with Pricing and Inventory
- Monitor/analyse key group performance measures
- Tracks utilization of groups
- Identifies poor performing markets and works with sales to improve performance
- Maintaining the Groups section dashboard
- Manages series and allotment programs for the network
Qualifications for the Senior Analyst Kenya Job
- At least 3 years’ experience in Revenue Management
- Bachelor’s degree in a Commercial related field e.g Statistics, Economics or Commerce
- Mastery of the company’s Revenue Management Groups’ tool
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent skills in analysis for high quality commercial solutions.
- Commercial orientation
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Helicopter view but with an eye to detail
- Revenue and cost conscious
- Customer focus and good PR
- Decisive and confident and result oriented
How to Apply