SALARY SCALE 5 CASB/4/2019
Kshs. 84,080 x 4,200 – 88,280 x4,420 – 92,700 x 4,620 – 97,320 x 4,880 – 102,200 x 5,110 – 107,310 x 5,350 – 112,660 p.m.
House Allowance Kshs 21, 000
Commuter Allowance Kshs12, 000
- Reporting; recording, translating and transcribing.
- Editing:-checking transcripts to correct errors by amending, deleting or adding information.
- Documentation:-organizing information for orderly storage and retrieval by sorting, classification and indexing.
- Research:-Search for information from appropriate sources
- Any other responsibilities as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Linguistics, majoring in English and Kiswahili, Mass Communication and Journalism or any other social science from a recognized institution.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legislative procedures and conduct of County Assembly
- Work experience as a Hansard Reporter for at least three (3) years in a reputable institution.
- Attended a Senior Management Course from a reputable institution lasting not less than 4 weeks.
- Proven ability in managerial and organizational skills.
- Should be computer literate.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications with copies of applicant’s academic and professional testimonials, and copy of Identity Card both sides to reach the Secretary County Assembly Service Board, P. O. Box 1886-50200, Bungoma or be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, room No.10 at the County Assembly.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Cards, academic degree transcripts, professional certificates and clearances from, EACC, KRA, DCI and CRB.
Terms: permanent and pensionable
Please note that
- Candidates should NOT attach original documents.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top left corner of the
envelop and be addressed to:-
County Assembly Service Board,
County Assembly of Bungoma,
P.O Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma.
Be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, so as to reach not later than 18.03.2019 at