Senior Assistant Student Counsellor Jobs, Counsellor Jobs, University Jobs, Karatina University Jobs
- Providing individual and group counseling services
- Assisting with orientation of new students.
- Providing family life education in conjunction with the Health Unit.
- Assisting disadvantaged groups in collaboration with relevant service department.
- Liaising with the Wardens in counseling and advising students on personal and social matters within the halls of residence.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Masters Degree in a relevant field from a recognized Institution.
- At least four (4) years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in information communication technology.
- Membership registration with a relevant professional body.
Terms And Conditions Of Service
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the existing Terms and Conditions of Service.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present, post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
In addition, applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned, in separate sealed envelopes. Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before
Tuesday 2nd July, 2019.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.