Senior Assistant Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) is seeking competent, capable, ambitious, self motivated and dynamic individuals that demonstrate the appropriate expertise and experience to contribute to the development of the Konza Technopolis into a sustainable world class technology hub.
KoTDA therefore invites qualified Interested individuals to apply for the under listed position
Senior Assistant Supply Chain Management Officer Ref No: KoTDA/HR35/2019
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 40,000- 90,000 p.m
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Department : Supply Chain Management
- Undertaking market surveys to ensure the Commission obtains value for
- Participating in the opening quotations;
- Maintaining and update a list of prequalified suppliers;
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services; and
- Ensuring safe custody of all procurement records
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Diploma in Procurement & Supplies Management from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Member of professional body either KISM or CIPS; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be
accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution. Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 18th November 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition
and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the
marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.