Senior Credit Officer Jobs, Credit Officer Jobs, Banking Jobs, Old Mutual Jobs
Working closely with the Credit Administration Manager, he /she will ensure compliance with internal credit policies and procedures, best practices and CBK prudential guidelines to facilitate management of credit risks within tolerable levels. The Job holder assure the quality of all loans disbursed within the organization.
- Business Degree
- ICT Qualifications, Ms Excel, Access is desirable
- 4 years working experience
- 3 years’ experience in credit administration/documentation and debt collection.
- Knowledge in accountancy an obvious advantage
- Practical experience in Lending, speed and accuracy is desirable
- Ensure that all disbursements meet the set quality standards to avoid any loan losses to the organization
- Continual checks for quality assurance in the company’s credit processes
- Ensure reconciliation of all system entries in relation to credit processes
- Ensure all offer letters have been reviewed for errors and omissions, compliance with the laid credit policies and procedures and guidelines issued from time to time regarding administration of credit.
- Ensure that non-compliance issues and irregular transactions for each branch are escalated to the branch manager and credit administration department management for further action.
- Ensure that reversals are initiated and / or immediate recovery of loans found to be inadequate and in contravention of credit policies and procedures and escalate them for further action.
- Ensure that loans maintained in the system are properly captured, all charges collected.
- Ensure batch proof within 12 Hours all loan disbursed at credit administration department and confirm that loans have been keyed in properly, all charges collected and disbursement conditions met and any errors corrected
- Generate compliance reports for use in decision making and performance appraisals
- Do any other duties that may be assigned by Management