Senior Finance Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs, Jobs In Eldoret, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
- Ensure prudent financial management in the fund
- Facilitating and managing costs on travels, accommodation and logistics for all the fund operations.
- Prepare comprehensive weekly/monthly/quarterly/Annual Financial reports
- Maintain financial records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities for reference.
- Update and manage Vote Books, Imprest Register, Voucher Registers, and Fixed Assets Registers
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification of at least CPA III or its equivalent.
- Served satisfactorily in a comparable position in a reputable organization for at least three years.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision