Senior Human Resource Business Partner Jobs, HR Jobs, Safaricom Jobs
We are pleased to announce the above vacancy in our Human Resources Division. In keeping with our current, emerging and future business plans, we are looking for an individual who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, you will lead the business units through development and implementation of people and organization strategy to deliver the business objectives. You will have a track record in delivering organization wide business transformation to unlock new and emerging businesses. As the HR interface with the business leaders, you will leverage your expertise in leading the organization design and change management for new lines of business.
Additionally, you will have in depth experience in talent and capability through diagnosis, planning and delivery to grow the business. You will build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to proactively identify areas where HR can add value and lead solutions in support of strategic goals and improving organizational performance.
- Design HR strategy and business plan, which includes measuring the nature, cost and effectiveness of delivered HR solutions and a pipeline of planned interventions.
- Work with the leadership teams to establish a people agenda which underpins and supports the delivery of the business goals and drives employee engagement
- Act as chief HR consultant to the business. Coach and influence SLT leaders and other senior leaders on the implementation of corporate policies and practices related to Human resources
- Drive the HR agenda within the Division ensuring that all people managers are equipped and able to deliver against the annual recurring people management requirements
- Articulate the business case for early HR involvement in Merger and Acquisition due diligence work, Assess M&A risks & opportunities from a People and Organization perspective, Make well-founded recommendations related to M&A opportunities
- Take the front seat to lead change for business, anticipating and navigating the business through, from organization design through to smooth implementation.
- Proactively manage the HR Business Partner supplier interfaces (Centres of Expertise, HR Operations etc) to ensure a seamless customer experience for Leaders, People Managers and Employees
- Provide leadership to others (HRBPs where applicable) and COE dedicated resources
Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
- The ability to articulate the People Strategy and follow through its endorsement and implementation through the client groups
- Expert level demonstrable capability in leading Organization Design and leading and managing the subsequent changes needed
- Expert capability in Talent and Capability function through demonstrated diagnosis, planning, mapping and development of the Talent and Capability in the client groups
- Professional capability and experience in driving business transformation; with hands on Mergers and Acquisition experience
- A black belt coach with demonstrated results in executive coaching for impact and growth felt through the organization
- Strong communication skills and excellent stakeholder relationship management at C-suite and other levels
- Professional capability and relevant experience in deployment of agile structure in an organization and influencing the mind shift of agile way of working
- Leadership & execution within the domain function
- Degree in Business Management or related field
- Breadth of knowledge and business acumen typically obtained from a total of 8-10 years’ work experience in a large commercial and / or digital service provider of which 4-5 years should be within the HR function directly in, or closely supporting, executive and line operations
- Demonstrate expert competence in more than 2 Human Resource technical functions: Talent and Capability development and Organization Effectiveness
- Minimum of 4 years in delivery of complex organization development and change management.
- Proven track record of managing programme / project management (including the coordination of multiple internal and external resources)
- As an added advantage, experience in Mergers and Acquisitions is a bonus
How to Apply