Senior Human Resource Management Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, TAWWDA Jobs
JOB GRADE TAWWDA 5 – 1 POST
Senior Human Resource Management Officer, Job Grade TAWWDA 5, reports to the Manager, Human Resources Management and Administration.
The successful candidate will be employed in this position on a permanent and pensionable basis.
- Analyzing staffing levels and making proposals for succession planning; analyzing utilization of Human Resources and advising on proper deployment;
- Monitoring implementation of human resource management and administration policies, rules and regulations;
- Managing the payroll;
- Analyzing staff career guidelines and making proposals for career development;
- Interpreting and implementing human resource and administration regulations;
- Preparing reports on the implementation of performance management and performance appraisal system;
- Development of divisional work plans;
- Initiating, developing, updating and maintaining human resource and administration data base;
- Spearheading and advising on appropriate training programmes;
- Undertaking training needs assessment; and xi. Monitoring and evaluating the impact of training programmes on performance and service delivery.
The candidate must:-
- Have served in the grade of Human Resource Management Officer for a at least three (3) years in the public service or in a reputable organization;
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Human Resource Management/Development/Planning, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have attended a Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Have CPS part I or CHRP part I;
- Be registered as a member to a relevant professional body;
- Have a Certificate in computer professional from a recognized institution; and
- Meets the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Candidates will be required amongst other qualifications, to be Kenyan citizens and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Applications should include:
- Application Letter indicating the position you are interested in
- Curriculum Vitae indicating work experience names and addresses of three referees
- Academic and professional certificates
- National ID or passport
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Valid tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and eligible candidates should submit hard copy applications in a plain sealed envelope and clearly marked with the Job Ref. No. and Job Name, and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency,
K.I.D.P Building, Kalawa Road,
P.O Box Private Bag – 90200,
All applications should be submitted not later than Thursday 3rd October, 2019 at 5.00p.m.
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted using the address and contacts provided by the candidates in their application letters.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.