Senior Officer ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Information Technology Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Job Ref: MN 7839
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization.
- Designing, installing, administering, and optimizing company servers and related components to achieve high performance of the various business applications supported by tuning the servers as necessary
- Responsible for administration and upgrading of network systems
- Ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment such as routers and switches to ensure their smooth and reliable operation to fulfil the corporation’s objectives and process.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed to identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, disaster recovery sites and other network appliances
- Manage planning and maintenance of network cabling, data center and disaster recovery sites
- Maintains and adds new user accounts to the network, sets up E-mail mailboxes, maintains email distribution groups
- Participate in managing all network security solutions
- Participate in network/ server and systems security audits while ensuring regular system backups, test and recovery
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields, from a recognized University,
- At least four ( 4) years’ relevant work experience;
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques;
- Relevant professional database certification
- System Administration/System Engineer certifications i.e. MCSE, CCNA, CISA, ERP, CRM is an added advantage
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- Ability to handle highly confidential information/material
- Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Analytical skills
- management skills
- Creativity and Innovation skills
- Trouble shooting skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.