SALARY SCALE 5 CASB/17/2019
Kshs. 84,080 x 4,200 – 88,280 x4,420 – 92,700 x 4,620 – 97,320 x 4,880 – 102,200 x 5,110 – 107,310 x 5,350 – 112,660 p.m
House Allowance Kshs 21, 000
Commuter Allowance Kshs 12,000
- Efficient, coordination and control of operations in the Audit department.
- Tallying of expenditure in the budget allocation
- Provide assurance with organizational procedures and regulations and fiscal tallying of assets with records
- Assessment of effectiveness of existing systems and safeguard in (standards) review of such
- safeguards and preparation of reports on such assessments.
- Ensuring expenditures are in accordance with the Law
- Advice on financial systems and procedures and procurement systems
- Supervise all audit programmes used by the Assembly
- Develop training needs assessment of the department.
- Evaluating adequacy and reliability of information available to management for making decision in regard to entity operation.
- Will be answerable to the Audit committee functionally and to the Clerk of the Assembly administratively.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university majoring in fields relevant to the audit function i.e. Commerce, accounting, economics, statistics, mathematics, finance and computer science or its equivalent.
- Must be a holder of CPAK
- Membership to the Institute of internal auditors /ICPAK and must be in good standing.
- Master’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in audit matters
- Have demonstrated administrative capabilities and a high degree of competency in planning, conducting and supervision both financial and management audit as well as running a unit efficiently.
- Possess a Senior Management Course certificate from a reputable institution lasting not less than 4
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications with copies of applicant’s academic and professional testimonials, and copy of Identity Card both sides to reach the
Secretary County Assembly Service Board,
P.O. Box 1886-50200,
Be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, room No.10 at the County Assembly.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Cards, academic degree transcripts, professional certificates and clearances from, EACC, KRA, DCI and CRB.
Terms: permanent and pensionable
- Candidates should NOT attach original documents.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top left corner of the envelop and be addressed to:-
County Assembly Service Board,
County Assembly of Bungoma,
P.O Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma.
Or, be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, so as to reach not later than 18.03.2019 at 5.00 pm.