Senior Investor Support Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs, EPZA Jobs
Job holder assists in provision of investor support services and facilitation of operations of investors in order to enhance growth and expansion of the EPZ programme.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Supervise and mentor and coach subordinate staff.
- Promote the business incubator project to potential investors;
- Liaise with key partner organizations on provision of business development services;
- Provide support services to investors within the project;
- Periodic appraisal of incubator projects performance;
- Facilitate investor migration from the incubator project;
- Handle investor queries.
- Monitors subordinates work performance
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management/Administration/Human Resources or related field from recognized Institution
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Proficiency in Tax/Import/Export/Immigration Documentation, Business Licences/Permit Procedures
- Supervisory Course from a recognized Institution
- IT Proficiency
- Member to a relevant professional body
- Meets the provision of chapter six of the constitution
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Have three (3) years’ experience as a Principal Investor Support Assistant or Investor Support Officer or comparable position in the Public Sector or reputable organization.
- Networking skills
- IT proficiency
- Report writing skills
- Public relations skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Customer care
Minimum basic salary Kshs 43,302.00 to Maximum basic salary Kshs. 110,000.00
Total allowances 143,800
Successful candidate will enter a basic of Kshs 43,302.00.
How To Apply
Shortlisted candidates for interviews must fulfill the following requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence using the Job Application Form (the form can be downloaded from the “Notices” section on www.epzakenya.com ) and sent to email@example.com attaching copies of certificates, relevant testimonials and National ID.
All applications should be sent online in pdf format and should be received not later than 7th May, 2019 at Midnight East African time.
Export Processing Zone Authority is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.