Specialists & Senior Registrars Job at Nairobi Hospital
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical practice.
Specialists & Senior Registrars
Roles for the Specialists & Senior Registrars Job
Reporting to the Director – Medical Services & Research, The Specialists and Senior Registrars will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Provision of quality patient care.
- Undertaking clinical procedures and examinations.
- Ensuring high standards of evidence based clinical practice.
- Championing continuous quality improvement in clinical practice and service delivery.
- Spearheading research and development.
- Participating in Continuous Medical Education.
- Ensuring seamless interfaces between the clinical department and other functions.
- Championing team practice and participating in family conference.
Specialists & Senior Registrars Job Qualifications
- Master of Medicine in any of the listed specialist areas: o Obstetrics/Gynaecology o Surgery o Internal Medicine o Anaesthesia o Radiology o Paediatric o Pathology
- Registration by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Valid private practice and annual licenses.
- Possession of professional indemnity.
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment.
- Detail orientated.
- Advance Cardiac Life Support, Advance Trauma Life Support, Paediatric Advanced Life Support
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application to quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: email@example.com
To be received not later than 24th October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacte