Our client is a market leader in digital printing, photobook and corporate branding running large printing workshops in Kenya. They seek to fill in the position of Senior Sales Executives immediately. The candidates will take charge of direct sales for printing services – Catalogs, Fliers, Brochures, business cards etc targeting large, medium size and SMEs.
The ideal candidate is a young, energetic and aggressive individual who can push sales in digital printing and photobooks, manage sales team and take complete ownership and responsibility of the sales goals within the organization.
Salary: Ksh 50,000 – 70,000
Relevant Industry: Digital Printing and Photobook
- Overall in-charge of the sales targets
- Will be accountable for the set sales target figure, both individually and for the team
- Managing and supervising a sales team
- Push for aggressive sales in digital print and photobooks
- Generation of new leads in different sectors and closing sales as required
- Ensuring sales kits and sales collateral is in order and available
- Generation of relevant reports as required
- Having worked with an HP Indigo Press would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in sales in digital printing and/or photobook firm
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Proven track record managing and meeting aggressive sales targets
- Proven track record in creating new business channels to meet sales targets.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are asked to send their updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later that 28th February, 2018. Clearly indicate “Senior Sales Executive – DIGITAL PRINTING” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.