Senior Technical Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is one of the leading SMEs in the business of imports and distribution of pesticides to farmers in Kenya. They seek to hire a highly intelligent, aggressive and result-oriented person to be tasked with aggressive marketing and selling of new and existing agricultural inputs among large scale growers and distributors.
Title: Senior Technical Sales Executive – Agricultural Inputs
Location: North Rift (Eldoret)
Salary: 70k – 80k
- Take lead in gathering relevant market intelligence for management purpose
- Competitors’ marketing and sales activities, product pricing, discount structure and distributor incentive system;
- Credit worthiness of new and existing clients;
- Product presentation and pricing structure.
- Take charge of promotion and marketing of new and existing products among large scale growers.
- Design, implement and maintain an effective marketing strategy of the company products.
- Popularize usage of company products through demonstration, field days, farmers’
- Ensure that products samples issued out for demonstration are used for the intended purpose.
- Maintain regular contact and good rapport with key growers to ensure that there is demand of company products among growers.
- Attend and assist in organizing relevant marketing activities.
- In charge of sales to large scale growers and key distributors.
- Identify, recruit, maintain and service potential end-users to ensure potential sales are realized at all times.
- Plan and manage client contacts and follow up to secure sales.
- In liaison with immediate supervisor, negotiate product sales price and terms of sales with clients to maximize on profitability.
- Persuade potential clients to buy the company products.
- Take a pro-active role in collection of due debits in the territory.
- In liaison with the management, vet new and review existing clients for credit worthiness.
- Obtain and maintain sufficient information on clients’ ability to service credit and ensure that the management is well updated on dangerous clients.
- Respond to clients’ inquiries and complaints promptly and in a professional manner.
- Prepare seasonal / quarterly sales forecast, marketing programme and budget.
- Play an active role in the direction and the management of the company products sales and marketing.
- Degree Agricultural related fields
- Minimum 2 years of direct sales and marketing of agricultural inputs to large scale farmers and distributors;
- Age: Preferably 28 – 32 years;
- Valid car driver’s license and minimum 2 years driving experience;
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet growers;
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to work creatively on problem solving;
- High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive;
- Desire to learn, constantly improve and act on feedback;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, networking and prospecting skills;
- Goal driven, confident, outgoing personality and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
How to Apply