Service Supervisor Jobs, Engineering Jobs, PGL Jobs
Power governors limited is a leading solutions provider for automobile speed governors, batteries, car tracking, fuel systems, car alarms and fleet management. PGL has many years of experience working with the best engineers and automobile experts in the industry.
The purpose of this position is to ensure all Company fleet are repaired and well maintained.
- Identify with the company quality commitment to service delivery, implements and monitors vehicle and equipment maintenance and repair functionality
- Invest vehicles, mechanical Auto care facilities and managing assets through planned maintenance and controlled systems.
- Establish key performance indicators and measures for accessing the level and appropriateness of service delivery with respect to fleet and equipment maintenance and repair work.
- Coordination and controlling the efficient running of the Auto care centers
- Monitoring the capital and operational expenditure of the Auto care centers
- Assessment of motor vehicles and provision of information for proper planning.
- Carrying out prompt maintenance as per planned timelines and closing job card documentation.
- Perform specific administrative tasks associated with the updating and maintaining of records related to the operations, registers, logbooks and other departmental records of the auto care centers
- Degree in Automotive Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in a busy motor vehicle garage.
- Supervisory and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent best practice mechanical skills
Salary Expectations – Negotiable
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Service Engineer to Careers@powergovernors.co.ke before 28th October 2019. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.