Service Waiters & Waiter Assistant III Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Waiter Jobs, Food and Beverage Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Elgeyo Marakwet County Jobs
Job Group G
- Cleaning floors and windows within the service area.
- Cleaning glass ware, cups, trays and cutlery.
- Wiping and arranging furniture in the restaurant.
- Carrying out table set-up; wiping cutlery and glass ware and
- Assisting in food and beverage service.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; OR have attended a formal course lasting not less than two (2) months in Food and Beverage Sales and Service organized by recognized institution.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; email@example.com OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.