Shop Attendant Job at Frank Management
Our client, a well-established renewable energy company is seeking to fill a role of a shop attendant for their shops in Narok, Samburu, Kericho & Kuresoi. The ideal candidate should be open to learning new skills, growing a business, highly motivated & self-starter. The candidate will be tasked with selling and marketing of the goods & services in the shop.
Shop Attendant Job Responsibilities
- Selling & Marketing of the company’s products in the shop
- Be sole manager of the stock.
- Meet sales targets.
- Always remit cash from goods sold every day.
- Always use the point of sale system in selling.
- Always maintain prices of goods and services as prescribed by the company.
- Identify trends on prices, products and market needs.
- Ensure the shop is clean, neat, safe, secure and well maintained.
- Be compliant to rules, processes and regulations of the company.
Requirements for the Shop Attendant Job
- Certificate /Diploma /Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Computer certification on basic packages
- Sales experience is an added advantage
- Willingness to work in the remote rural areas
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of smart phones, computers and the Internet
- Preferably able to speak local languages of the communities
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates to share their CVs via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th June 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who do not meet all the above requirements will not be shortlisted