- The Shop Manager (Restaurant Manager) will provide overall leadership, guidance, and direction to the staffs and strive to provide the high quality in standards and service provision.
- He/she will supervise the team and act as the main liaison between the client and hotel staffs.
- Assigning duties and coordinating operations to ensure customers are happy.
- He will steer operations and profitability of his chain ensuring set targets and KPI’s are achieved.
- The ability to manage a diverse team with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and support staff .
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands of the business .
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Shop (Restaurant) Manager in a busy fast food chain.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Hospitality, Food and Beverage or other related field.
- Communication, Supervisory skills, Financial Management, Planning and reporting skills
How To Apply
Apply with CV to email@example.com stating your skills, qualifications and experience.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.