Administrative Assistant II Job at the County Government of Siaya
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Reporting to Administrative officer in charge of Administration and Governance:
- Preparation and maintenance of records, equipment inventory and ensuring proper filling systems.
- Assisting in planning office accommodation and layout.
- Processing of Human resource statistics.
- Conduct data entries in secure retrieval electronic and non-electronic systems.
- Assist in putting the office in order which includes arranging equipment and transfers/transportation of equipment.
- Typing and printing of office documents.
- Any other assigned duty.
- In possession of Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C-
- Be Computer Literate
- Have good writing skills
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 21st December 2018 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified persons from other ethnic communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery will lead to automatic disqualification.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED