Skills Laboratory Nurse Technician Jobs, Nursing Jobs, SEKU Jobs
Grade 7/8 (1 Position)
- Provide daily assistance during practicals to faculty and students in the Nursing Laboratory.
- Responsible for maintaining optimum calibration of the equipment and the security of the laboratory equipment, materials and supplies.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Principal Technician on behalf of the Dean of School of Nursing Sciences and Public Health
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Must be computer literate
How To Apply
Applications, in ten (10) copies, should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
So as to be received on or before Friday, 27th August, 2019