Social Media Content Creator Jobs, Communication Jobs, Family Media Jobs
Family Media is looking for a passionate and creative person to help us achieve our mandate in the position of a Social Media Content Creator.
- Develop content for social media.
- Engage with our different audience.
- Monitor progress using analytical tools.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management.
- Come up with different social media campaigns.
- Respond to questions and comments on the social media platforms.
- Take photos.
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Previous marketing/social media experience.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with the job title “Social Media Content Creator” as the email subject.