Social Media Executive Internships, Internships In Kenya, Communication Jobs, Kilimall Jobs
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
- Overseeing company social media accounts i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Creating and posting new posts for company on the social media accounts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinating social media messaging with marketing departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Auditing and analyzing social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyzing social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media space
Required skills and Competencies
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related course or any other relevant course
- Vast knowledge in Social Media management
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 18th October 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Social Media Executive Intern”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.