Social Media Marketer Job at AfricarTrack International
The Social Media Marketer should be highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Social Media Marketer Job Responsibilities
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e. Face book Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Qualifications for the Social Media Marketing Job
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- One Year of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copy writing, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy,
- Data Collection and Analysis,
- Technology Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
How to Apply
Send an application COVER EMAIL and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING /JOB NAIROBI, 2018.
State your current area of residence.
Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
Your education history.
Closing date of this application is 26th/September/2018.
- AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
- We will be keen on your experience specifically with social media marketing and how vast you are in dealing with direct customers.
- This internship position attracts a stipend to cover your expenses and commissions.