Senior Manager, IT Software Asset Management Jobs, Banking Jobs, KCB Bank Jobs
Reporting to the Head, Group IT Service Delivery, the Senior Manager, IT Software Asset Management will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the core IT asset management operations.
He/she shall be responsible for contributing and adhering to the processes and standards put into place for managing IT Assets, managing costs, optimizing software investments throughout their lifecycle, staffing and other relevant functions required to hold all IT and business stakeholders accountable.
- In compliance to Enterprise Architecture Governance, determine best strategy to review and extract key data points and metrics from software asset management tool, software discovery tools, contracts, entitlements, for identifying savings opportunities.
- Maintains an Enterprise IT Asset Management solution to ensure purpose and functionality closely aligns with business procedures, directions, and strategies.
- Lead engagements for internal and external license compliance audits for bank’s Software Licenses to ensure that it tallies with records held in the Software Asset Manager.
- Coordinate and facilitate IT budget and forecast planning meetings across Business Units.
- Management of the Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) lifecycle system and processes, and to effectively maintain the software license compliance and tracking program.
- Develop and communicate IT Assets Compliance detailed reports and summarised aggregated dashboards to Senior Management in compliance with established standards by Enterprise Architecture Governance on a monthly or on a need basis.
- Report IT Assets non-compliance immediately it is determined.
- Identify and drive process improvement solutions to increase accuracy, compliance, efficiency, licensing usage driving efficiency and cost savings.
- Review and monitor IT contract performance and compliance and ensure contracts meet company requirements. Identify and lead Assets rationalization initiatives.
- Own and build strong relationships with key internal customers, partners and vendors. Be the point of contact between IT and other business units on requisition of Software assets.
- Ensure implementation of Business Continuity Process as per bank set guidelines and standards.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT or Related Field from a recognized university.
- Qualifications in project management will be added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as ITIL Foundation is required.
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory/management level experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years hands on experience in:
- End user hard ware and related peripherals.
- Mass deployment and support solutions (cloning, SCCM, patch management)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX).
- At least 2 years’ experience in network services and protocols.
- At least 2 years’ experience in inter-networking technology.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Active Directory Domain Services.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Database Management Systems & Messaging and Collaboration is desired.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 28th June 2019.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable