Who We Are:
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.
- Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people. This is where grassroots innovation and large-scale engineering coexist. The environment can lead to some fascinating stories!
- As a Software engineer (SWE) at Microsoft, you will work in a team with other SWEs and program managers to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You must be customer-obsessed and display a drive for quality. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
- You are dedicated to building software to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- A year or two of experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C++,C#, Java or other programming languages.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team and effective time management.
How To Apply:
If you feel you’re a great fit to the position, follow this link to submit your application.