Software Quality Assurance Supervisor Jobs, ICT Jobs, NGO Jobs, One Acre Fund Jobs
Seeking a talented and resourceful IT Software Quality Assurance officer with a knack for solving problems. The ideal candidate must have intermediate knowledge of agile software methodologies, software testing, QA, and automation.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with your manager and the development team to extend scope and documentation of current automated tests.
- Work with the IT Development team lead to set up automation and unit test coverage for client tools and ensure year-round app stability.
- Extend documentation of software development related tasks assigned to you within Quality Assurance.
- Understand first level bug triaging and take the lead in quality assurance tasks within the IT Development team.
- Knowledge transfer and documentation on a wiki of automation with other Quality Assurance staff members.
- Monthly presentation of any additional tools being automated.
- Spend approximately 60% of your time on more technical sided projects.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field OR a portfolio of previous work demonstrating strong technical computer skills in software related experience
- Ability to work independently particularly in planning and executing the monthly testing cycle. Also in creating designs and implementing additional projects.
- Technical skills: Experience with Excel, VirtualBox, basic SQL, basic C# and automation tools strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years experience working with computer code in some capacity or working in a software testing environment.
- Great self management and people management skills.
- Typing speed of at least 40 words per minute.
- Good work organization skills.
- Ability to self-reflect and learn from setbacks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong management and leadership potential.
- Great project management skills.
- Experience with work planning tools e.g Google Calendar.
- Great communication skills.