Software Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client offers great IT solutions & fleet management systems, with highly efficient parking management solutions and hand punch systems. They are looking to fill the position of a software sales executive.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending software solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create database through various online platforms and identify key prospects in the organizations.
- Do tele calling to book appointment and deliver the Demo of the product required by client.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- University degree or a Diploma IT.
- Must have good presentation skills
- Should emphasize excellence
- Have high sales energy Level
- Good negotiation and prospecting skills,
- Meet sales goals,
- Exhibit independence,
- Motivation for Sales.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Software sales executive’.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.