Solar Product Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
- Diploma or degree in sales/marketing or diploma in business related fields
- Excellent communication skills, honest, presentable and result oriented
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- 2 years’ experience in the solar industry
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding sales coverage of the company
- Providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Contribute to the design, development a
- and implementation of the company’s sales plan.
- Identify and develop key accounts.
- Negotiation and follow up of contracts.
- Manage entire selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts
- Staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Communication directly with customers on issues relating to their orders and shipments.
- Coordinate with Sales Support Office to ensure availability and timely delivery of systems, and to advise customers of stock status.
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Analyze and monitor account customer data, and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend.
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and company’s organization to ensure a long-term business partnership
- Represent the company in local and national exhibitions and conferences.
How To Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details to the Email: email@example.com clearly marking –The position on the subject line “Solar Sales Executive”