Solar Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our client is a provider of high-quality prepaid solar energy systems for the developing world. Their Pay-as-you-go home solar systems allow low-income households and businesses to access solar energy through flexible mobile repayments. Their business has grown and are seeking to hire sales executives urgently to join their dedicated team. The client is highly interested in candidates already residing in and have local knowledge of the respective area – Kajiado
Title: Solar Sales Executive – Kajiado
Industry: Solar Products
- Business Development efforts to ensure the regional team achieve its sales targets
- Understand key client business drivers for all opportunities by identifying individual client buying decisions
- Develop optimized single sales objectives around value selling proposition
- Plan and execute internal product sales trainings for the field sales teams and local partners
- Plan and execute external product sales trainings when new partners have been on-boarded
- Overall responsible for meeting regional targets set in collaboration with the GM and Head of Sales through the field sales team.
- Build a strong field sales team by recruiting, motivating and guiding the field sales team consisting of Direct Sales Representatives (DSRs) and Area Sales Representatives (ASRs).
- Responsible for weekly and daily route planning for the DSRs and ASRs to ensure all human resources are being allocated and managed properly.
- Responsible for stock management and distribution from local warehouse to end-customer in the assigned region.
- Responsible for ensuring installations in the assigned region are handled professionally, on-time and following the regional budget.
- Manage the performance of a target-driven field sales team, ensuring sales quota is met.
- Responsible for the regional budget in close collaboration with the Finance & Operations Manager as well as the Head of Sales.
- Shadow sales teams in the field to better understand and identify solutions to challenges faced in terms of converting leads.
- Support field sales agents in pitching to organizations and customer groups.
- Identify means of expanding the customer base in all operational sales areas.
- Ensure the accuracy of sales reports that will inform senior management decision making efforts, whilst supporting the direct sales agents.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of sales tools, processes and marketing and sales materials.
- Expanding the regional partner base by identifying and on-boarding new banking partners, MFI partners, SACCOs and SME partners.
- Continuous sales activities focused on selling directly to SMEs and matching these with relevant banking partners, MFI partners or SACCOs.
- Planning marketing and awareness campaigns in collaboration with the General Manager, Head of Sales and regional partners.
- Keep a close eye on competition within the region and ensure adequate measures are taken to protect and grow the business from competitive pressures. This includes advising the senior management team on market intelligence and sharing ideas on how best to take action.
- Reporting to Head of Sales with daily, weekly and monthly sales updates following agreed format and frequency.
- Minimum a diploma in sales and marketing or business related course
- 1-2 years working experience preferably in Insurance, Bank, Micro Finance Institution, or a fast-growing start up
- A solid understanding of solar technology will be an advantage
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and convince a client to purchase
- Previous field-based experience is required, an energetic and dynamic persona.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated history of achieving sales targets