Who We Are:
SOLARKIOSK is an award-winning company conducting sustainable energy and retail business in developing countries. It is based in Berlin (Germany) and currently has six subsidiaries in Africa and projects in ten countries in Africa / Asia / Americas. Flat hierarchies, a high degree of personal responsibility, quick decision-making, cordial teamwork, and a dynamic and innovative business environment characterize our company.
- Ensuring proper implementation of kiosk standard operating procedures and processes at the cluster level to maximize kiosk sales performance and accountability.
- Management of cash and stock at kiosk level and also maintain zero tolerance. Liaise with the Office for disciplinary action in areas where you feel there is a violation of policies and procedures
- Training and coordinating the training of the kiosk operators and sales agents under his/her responsibility.
- Analyzing market trends e.g products and prices in areas around the kiosks to update the office on changes and any arising issues and designing appropriate responses/countermeasures
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports on stock, cash, compliance and kiosk operator training in accordance with SKKL requirement
- Act as the communication link to all the kiosk operators in your cluster ensuring effective information flows from office to the kiosk operators on a timely basis. Act on the best of interest of SKKL on the cluster level.
- Ensure proper documentation and filling in all the kiosks within your cluster.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders like local administration, pastors, village leaders, market leaders, security in charges etc.
- Maintain a contact database
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly operating plan considering growth strategies and identified needs in kiosks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field plus 5 years experience leading a field team.
- Professional certification in Finance and accounting will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communications skills – both oral and written
- Highly motivated, self-discipline able to work on own initiative in difficult conditions
- Ability to prepare detailed reports
- Proficiency in computer skills is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with teams
- Ability to ride a motor-bike.
- Ability to work in rural areas.
- Ability to strictly inspect the kiosks
How To Apply:
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to attach the following while applying;
-A cover letter
-Relevant certificates and references
-Salary expectations and earliest possible starting date