Sonographer Job at Aga Khan Hospital
The position reports directly to the Senior Resident Medical Officer at the Outreach Medical Centre with support from the Radiology Manager.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, the incumbent will be responsible for providing safe, efficient, high quality diagnostic imaging services through the use of modern imaging technology that includes digital X-ray machines, state of the art CT scanner, state of the art mammography unit, ultrasound machine and a state of the art MRI machine.
Requirements for the Sonographer Job
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Two (2) years working experience in similar position
- Registered and licensed by The Kenya Radiation Protection Board
- Exposure to hospital management systems and good computer skills are key essentials for the job.
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 18th September, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”