Spare Parts Sales Representatives Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Coveted HR Services Jobs
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working with spare parts and car batteries
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Send your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2019