Promoters Job at Flexi Personnel
Our client, a sport betting company is looking to recruit Promoters.
Promoters Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrate and provide information on products
- Distribute product samples to source new sales opportunities
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
- Work closely with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products
- Provide all the needed information on promoted products and services
- Assist customers in finding the suitable product they are looking for
- Provide advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Disseminate product samples, brochures and flyers
Qualifications for the Promoters Job
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related
- Previous working experience as a Promoter/Merchandizer/brand ambassador
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 20th July 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
N.B Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement