Business Manager Job at Standard Media
This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, controlling and supervising the work of the team of Business Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and team’s volume against set annual revenue targets and to maintain excellence in customer service.
- Generate monthly sales and collection reports in consultation with the Commercial Manager;
- Develop strategies to help the Group increase its market share in new and existing business;
- Identify new ideas and sales opportunities as well as plan for their implementation through Business
- Carry out regular reviews of client lists, daily and monthly plans for the Business Executives;
- Carry out client visits with the Business Executives when necessary;
- Carry out regular sales meeting with staff to review sales progress and maintain good employee relations;
- Ensure a high degree of staff morale and discipline by providing performance-driven leadership;
- Undertake quarterly appraisals of KPIs.
- Required education: Bachelor’s degree
- Required relevant work experience: 5 years
- Required skills: Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Account management; Business development; Customer relations; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Product demonstration and promotion; Sales strategy; Customer support, CRM systems; Team leadership
- Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
How To Apply
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than 2nd December, 2018.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.