Stock Take Agent Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Kilimall Jobs
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria. Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
- Daily stock take of items in the warehouse
- Reconciliation of physical stock and stock in the system
- Analysis of abnormal stocks varying in physical and in the system
- Making daily reports on the variances
- Minimum background in Procurement and Supplies or any other relevant field
- Relevant 1 year work experience.
- Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowlegde of RF and WMS system will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.