Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Store Clerk is responsible for the general operations in the company store including stock management, receiving goods from suppliers and distributing accordingly to sales orders.
- Receiving stock accordingly, verifying goods received for quantity and quality as per LPO terms and inserting sensormatic labels on items as per requirements
- Receiving orders from in –house staff and acting on them accordingly
- Allocating and confirming goods as per sales orders
- Dispatching goods of right quantity as per order to various locations
- Managing documentation within the store
- Recording all stock items leaving the store
- Reporting of replenishment quantities, expiring, slow moving items and providing insight to fast moving goods
- Minimum of Diploma in Stores Management, Logistics, Procurement or related course
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Customer focus and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th November 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “STORE CLERK”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.