A leading restaurant and cafe specializing in pizzas, pastas and salads is currently seeking to fill the position of A STORE KEEPER
This Position Reports to the Head of Procurement however you will be handling multiple roles around the entire accounts department including Procurement with some direct reporting to the Director
Job purpose: Assisting in the Stores, Commissary, Accounts/ Controls and Procurement as necessary
- Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and record in the system
- Develop, Implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures.
- Ensure prompt delivery and dispatch of food, beverages and equipment
- Improve flow of commodities through the stores.
- Conducting and preparation of weekly Stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation
- Preparation of manual receipts & Issue Notes for suppliers and internal departments.
- Prepare requisition documents for supplies and make orders.
- Keep supervision of all stuff been offloaded and dispatched
- Ensure no products are out of stock
- Maintain high level of cleanliness and orderliness in the stores
- Degree/Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies /hotel management /stores management or any related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience especially in a hotel/ bar/ supermarket as a store keeper.
- Quality cautious and keen on detail
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
Benefits/ rewards of the job
Rewarding team atmosphere where hard-working and effective employees have virtually unlimited career advancement and upper management opportunities.
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidate should send a copy of their detailed CV and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied, references must be indicated on the CV.
07/03/2019 deadline for submission of CV