Store Keeper Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Kisiwa Technical Training Institute Jobs
- Stores Inventory and Administrative Support.
- Stores Control Measures and overall store management.
- Responsible for all stores issuance and receipts.
- Proper record keeping of all consumables.
- Raising of purchase orders to relevant department managers.
- Keeping track of Stock levels and ensuring all are within boundaries.
- Ensuring the control mechanisms are implemented and followed to the latter.
- Preparing monthly stock takes and valuations.
- Sharing the Reports of usage with the Finance team monthly.
- Booking all receipts of spares and or purchases through the stores.
- Any other duties that might be allocated by the line Manager and or Senior management.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in stock control.
- Must have a Diploma in Procurement and Supplies or related field.
- Good analytical and reporting skill with excellent attention to detail.
- High professional integrity and organizational skills.
- Computer literate and good command of excel.
- Able to clearly write and understand English.
- Self-motivated and with initiative.
- Must be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Application letter addressed to the Principal, detailed CV, photocopies of relevant certificate and testimonials.
Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Deadline of submission is on 12th July 2019.
When Replying please quote Ref. No KISTTI/P/ADVERT/2019
Kisiwa Technical Training Institute
P. O. BOX 657 – 50200,
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Phone: 0712-225422/0736-559665/0714–980289