A leading restaurant and cafe specializing in pizzas, pastas and salads is currently seeking to fill the position of a Store Keeper.
This Position Reports to the Head of Procurement however you will be handling multiple roles around the entire procurement & accounts department including Procurement with some direct reporting to the Director.
Job purpose: Assisting in the Stores, Commissary, Accounts/ Controls and Procurement as necessary
- Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and record in the system
- Develop, Implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures.
- Ensure prompt delivery and dispatch of food, beverages and equipment
- Improve flow of commodities through the stores.
- Conducting and preparation of weekly Stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation
- Preparation of manual receipts & Issue Notes for suppliers and internal departments.
- Prepare requisition documents for supplies and make orders.
- Keep track of all delivered and dispatched items
- Ensure no products are out of stock
- Maintain high level of neatness and orderliness in the stores
- Degree/Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies/ Hotel Management /Stores Management or any related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience especially in a hotel/ bar/ supermarket as a store keeper.
- Quality cautious and keen on detail
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidate should send a copy of their detailed CV and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied. References must be indicated on the CV.
CV Submission should be done on or before 13th April 2019.
Benefits/ Rewards of the job
Rewarding team atmosphere where hard-working and effective employees have virtually unlimited career advancement and upper management opportunities.