Store Keeper Jobs, Stores Jobs, Trident Plumbers Jobs
Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003. It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing , Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Fire fighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
If you have creative flair and understand how engaging multimedia content can be used in marketing, then a career as a social media manager in Trident Plumbers Limited may be for you
Your overall purpose as a Store Keeper will be responsible for receiving and issuing of raw materials, maintenance of records related to receipts and issue, reconciliation of stocks and control of theft and pilferage in order to ensure safety, security and accountability of goods and compliance with procedures.
As a Store Keeper, you’ll need to:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Minimum Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies
- 2 years’ experience in the same capacity
How to Apply
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to email@example.com before 15th March 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.