Store Manager Job at Virtual HR
Our client is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Store Manager is responsible for the general operations in the company store including stock management, receiving goods from suppliers and distributing accordingly to sales orders.
Roles for the Store Manager Job
- Receiving stock accordingly, verifying goods received for quantity and quality as per LPO terms and inserting sensormatic labels on items as per requirements
- Receiving orders from in –house staff and acting on them accordingly
- Allocating and confirm goods as per sales orders
- Dispatching goods of right quantity as per order to various locations
- Managing documentation within the store
- Recording all stock items leaving the store
- Reporting of replenishment quantities, expiring, slow moving items and providing insight to fast moving goods
Store Manager Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of Diploma in Stores Management, Logistics, Procurement or related course
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Customer focus and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 23rd October 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “STORE MANAGER”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.