- Receiving stock accordingly, verifying goods received for quantity and quality as per LPO terms.
- Receiving orders from sites and sales executives and acting on them accordingly
- Allocating and confirm goods as per sales orders
- Dispatching goods of right quantity as per order to various sites.
- Managing documentation within the store
- Recording all stock items leaving the store
- Reporting of replenishment quantities, expiring, slow moving items and providing insight to fast moving goods
- Minimum of Diploma in Stores Management, Logistics, Procurement or related course
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Customer focus and problem solving skills
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3592”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3592 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 05 April 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.