Salary: 20 – 25K
Our Client is an indigenous Kenyan five-star restaurant chain that provides an engaging cultural experience for its customers. They seek to hire an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all the operations in the storeroom that include proper care and maintenance of stock
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of stores
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Minimum 2 years of experience in store-keeping, inventory control, or record-keeping
- Minimum of a high school certificate or equivalent
- Accounting knowledge or background is an added advantage
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management in the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a store and/or warehouse environment; especially within the hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the specific job title that you are applying for on the email subject (Storekeeper) to email@example.com before 21st January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.