Stores Clerk Jobs, Stores Jobs, Unilever Jobs
Unilever – Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen.
An incumbent at this level will perform routine manual and/or routine clerical functions in receiving, handling, storing and delivering stock and ensure that the work performed is in accordance with instructions and procedures received from the immediate supervisor.
- Establish the optimum Spares requirements and maintain Stock holdings equipment’s and factory consumables.
- Checks stock against packing slips or invoices determining if there are shortages, damages, missing goods, etc., and may sign for same.
- Removes items from stock to fill orders from authorized requisitions.
- Delivers and/or may pick up stock or other items to departments or offices concerned.
- Assists in counting and recording inventory.
- Assists in keeping stockroom, warehouse and loading area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Utilize appropriate safety and environmental procedures for people, processes, materials, products and equipment to ensure a safe working environment for the whole team.
- Reduce costs due to overstocking and minimize impact to health, safety and the environment through working to eliminate waste and through the correct management of waste and hazardous materials.
- Ensure that all aspects of Quality within the area of responsibility are in accordance with local Quality procedures to protect and promote the brand and product.
- Promote the development of a highly effective team through strong communication, leading by example whilst keeping focused on goals and targets. Great teams and great leaders will achieve superior performance.
- Post Apprenticeship Skill level in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (as graded by national standards).
- Formal manufacturing qualification in World Class Manufacturing.
- Must be flexible within pattern of shift work to accommodate factory shutdowns, training courses etc and emergency cover.
- Qualifications in Reading and Comprehension, Writing and Mathematics. This will support report writing, data analysis, leadership and communication skills amongst others.
- Knowledge and understanding of the key principles of WCM-PM and the impact this has on the Key Performance Indicators in the production area (PQSCDMI); must understand the critical inter-relation between PM and AM in WCM.
- Has the ability to identify, prioritise and address problems using appropriate tools and techniques that eliminate recurrence.
How to Apply
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.