Stores Manager Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
Our client who is located at Nairobi is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of assorted beverages. They seek to hire an experienced Stores manager who will be tasked with overseeing smooth running of all stores activities, collaborating with other departments in terms of material and insurance.
Gross Salary: 45-50k
- Receiving goods from suppliers
- Issuing of company assets and maintaining records
- Monitoring all stores transactions
- Overseeing and supervising store staff.
- Coordinating cooler repairs within Nairobi and upcountry.
- Overseeing that fleet materials are received and issued accordingly.
- Making sure that company disposal materials are done procedural
- Organize daily, weekly, monthly and annual stock taking exercises and reconciliation.
- Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory shortage, minimize
- Creating, analyzing and maintaining inventory
- Overseeing that inventory is moved by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse, coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintaining storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles, and recommending improvements.
- Degree /Diploma in procurement/ supply chain management will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 2 years experience at supervisory level in stores/ warehouse environment
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge on storage technics
- Respect of deadlines
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely stock taking exercises and reconciliation
- Reduce inventory shortage, minimize Costs and maximize working capital.
- Timely ordering and working within re-order levels.
- Ensuring that all documents have been captured in the stock movement.
- Timely Raising purchase requisition for all raw materials.
- Ensuring timely stock taking exercise and reconciliation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application stating the position applied for as the subject to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.