To undertake Supervisory duties at the central stores by ensuring that all goods delivered into the stores have been correctly received, stored, documented and are issued as per the laid down regulations and policies.
- Implementing inventory policy and maintain stock at approved levels to avoid excess or stock outs.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes that may affect the production process
- Ensure that re-order levels are maintained.
- Assist in ensuring that all goods received agree with the purchase order quality, quantity and price.
- Ensure that the inspection and acceptance of goods are done by the quality assurance team before goods are received.
- Ensure that all goods received are stored and recorded properly.
- Maintain up to date stock bin cards.
- Follow stores control procedures at all times receiving, recording and storing.
- Ensure that all departmental requisitions have been authorised prior to issuing of requested items.
- Preparation and submission of reports for management decision making.
- Participate in the monthly stock take exercise.
- Keep stores record and ensure they are up to date.
- Maintain good supplier relationship as well as maintaining good relationships with Government agencies
- Manage the stores on Kaizen principles of FIFO and ideal inventory
- Ensure stores and other areas of responsibility maintain a minimum 6s score of 75% and above
- Diploma in Stores Management/Purchasing from a recognized institution. Degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory role in reputable company especially in the manufacturing sector.
- Computer proficiency with experience of fast tech systems
- Knowledge in Kaizen an added advantage
How to Apply
Send cv firstname.lastname@example.org